Indivirtus Healthcare, a fastest growing CRO, is the parent company of Indivirtus Group.
In just 4.5 years Indivirtus healthcare has served 310+ clients in 35+ countries across 6 continents and has established 5 international business offices
Having started in 2018, today Indivirtus is a group of 4 companies
Indivirtus Healthcare offers following specialized services to pharmaceutical companies:
- Clinical Trials
- Computer System Validation and Equipment Calibration
- PDE/ADE | OEL | Genotox Assessment of Impurities
- Regulatory Affairs
- Gap assessment Audits for regulatory approvals of plant and Trainings
- Formulation Development and Tech Transfer
- Engineering Services to cater green field and brown field projects
Job Location: Chandigarh (Only candidates who are willing to relocate to Chandigarh should apply)
Associate-Computer System Validation
- No. of positions-02
- Experience- 4-5 Yrs of relevant
- CTC-6-8 Lacs
- No. of position -01
- CTC 15-20 Lacs
- Experience 5-10 years
Manager - Clinical Trials
- No. of Positions-01
- Experience: 8-12 Years
- CTC 15-18 Lacs
Expertise required for Manager Clinical Trials:
Overall project activities and Execution of operational activities of Phase III and IV clinical studies to achieve project deliverables
Clinical Data Management, Clinical trial operations, Project management, Medical writing.
Development of clinical trial protocol, CRF, Consent Form and investigators brochure. Identifying/selecting investigator responsible for the conduct of the trials.
Planning, Coordination and monitoring clinical trial
Budget development and contract negotiations
Lead and participates in India SEC meeting to ensure smooth approval and execution of clinical studies and marketing approval on behalf of Clients /Sponsors
Position requires good oral and written English communication skills.
Indivirtus AB7 Scribing and RCM
We are looking for a few Medical Allied Fresher applicants, who can work on an entirely different platform in which you can directly incorporate virtually with US Doctors to assist them in their daily routine documentation work. Your role with us will be to proofread and make necessary changes in the documents of patients' records.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant's contribution to our company:
As a Medical Scribe, you will produce high-quality and detailed medical notes based on the patient-doctor conversation.
As Medical Scribe, you will help US physicians in the best possible way and with this, you will ensure the delivery of 99% accurate notes.
- Any Medical Allied Graduate or Post Graduate can apply. (Person with anyone qualification among the options can apply. B. Pharma, B Sc Nursing, M.Pharma, M.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Physician Assistant, B.Tech Food Technology, M.Sc Physician Assistant, M.Tech Food Technology, B.Sc Medical Lab Technicians, B. Tech BioMedical, M.Sc Medical Lab Technicians, M.Sc Human Genomics, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, B.Sc Biomedical, Masters of Physiotherapy, Doctor of Medicine, B Tech Biotechnology, B Tech Biophysics, M Tech Biotechnology, M Tech Biomedical, B.Sc Biotechnology, B.Sc Human Genomics, M.Sc Biotechnology, M Sc Biomedical, B.A.M.S, M.Sc Microbiology, M Tech Biophysics, B.Sc Microbiology, B.Sc Biology, M.Sc Biology, B.Sc Food Technology, B.Sc Botany, M.Sc Food Technology, M.Sc Botany, B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics, BHMS, M.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics, Any other Medical OR Life science Graduate or Post Graduate)
- Applicants must possess excellent communication skills in English language.
- Willing to work in a regular night shift.
- Willing to work in office at Mohali Punjab Near Chandigarh Location.
- Applicant must have good knowledge and understanding of Medical Terminologies.
- Rs 3 Lac per Annum. ( Training Stipend is Rs 10000 for successful completion of training). ( In the first two months of training you will learn US Medicine, US Hospital Compliance, US Hospital work culture, process, procedure, etc, and many more aspects )
- Job Locationis Mohali Near Chandigarh. You will work in the secured office zone to perform the job
- This is a regular night shift job as per the US Time zone.
- You have to sign a 1-year contract with us.
- This will be a 9:30 hour per day shift (including breaks).
- Once you get selected then you have to join us as soon as possible.
- Two weekly offson a weekly basis (8 weekly offs on monthly basis).
- 1 Leave on a monthly basis.
- On-the-job training with strong mentorship and networking opportunities
Opportunities for Everyone
- Since we are starting with an entirely new platform and line of AI Medical Scribe business, the focus of our team is to invest and hire in the future leaders of our organization within the initial 9-12 months only.
- We are looking for leaders in all the 3 segments i.e Operations, Training, and Quality (who will be selected from the Pilot batch only).
- Indivirtus Group of companies is a blend of Toxicological Studies, Pharmacovigilance, Bi o Equivalence Studies, Clinical Trials, Regulatory Services, Medical Billing and Coding, Revenue Cycle Management, and Medical Scribe, so you have ample horizon to get growth in your desired domain as per your capabilities and needs of an Indivirtus business.
- Get exposure to working with the expertise of the healthcare domain.
- Enter the new line of business, which has huge growth potential.
- You will share a list of eligible, interested and genuine applicants in the attached Excel Format.
- We will review the applications list and accordingly conduct a virtual Recruitment test of all the applicants.
- All candidates who will qualify in the recruitment test will appear for the final virtual interview round with the Operations and Training Team.
Recruitment Process is as follows
- Step 1 :You will share a list of eligible, interested and genuine applicants in the attached Excel Format.
- Step 2: We will review the applications list and accordingly conduct a virtual Recruitment test of all the applicants.
- Step 3: All candidates who will qualify in the recruitment test will appear for the final virtual interview round with the Operations and Training Team.
All selected applicants has to join on the specified date at the office in Mohali Punjab Location Near Chandigarh