1) Project Manager – Clinical Trials (must have experience of 7-8 years with following capabilities):
- Program Monitoring for the products assigned and the studies planned under each product (as per scope, timelines & budget).
- Proven track record of operational deliverables for the studies assigned from planning, execution till completion in terms of quality, scope, budget and timelines.
- Global Clinical Strategy Planning and Development for markets like US, EU, Australia and ROW.
- Strong quality control review skills, including preparation and review of Protocols, Clinical Study Reports (CSRs), Clinical Regulatory modules and Response to regulatory queries.
- Preparation and review of SOPs
2) Pharmacovigilance Manager
- Candidate with 6 to 10 years of experience having partial or end to end PV services
3) Pharmacovigilance Associate:
- Fresh, M. Pharm (P’cology) candidates
4) Regulatory Medical and Clinical writing:
- Candidate with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience