Indivirtus offers an exclusive mix of competences in the food safety consultation arena.
We provide expert advice and scientific consultation to stakeholders involved in bringing food and beverage from “farm-to-table” such as producers, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, retailers, food service solutions etc.
We have great team of board-certified toxicologists who are qualified by education and practice to perform various food safety evaluations.
Our services include but not limited to:
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Dossier Preparation & Notification.
- Cumulative Estimated Daily Intake (CEDI) Assessment.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) Assessment.
- Dietary Intake Assessment.
- Functional barrier and food migration studies.
- Safety assessment on food packaging inks, coatings, glues.
- BfR Recommendations on Food Contact Materials.
- Non-Intentional Added Substance (NIAS) assessment.
- Safety assessment of Food Allergens and Impurities.
- Restricted and prohibited substances screening and recommend phaseout strategies.
- Labeling & Claims Substantiation.
- Technical & Scientific Writing & Publications.
- White Papers & Monographs.
- Expert Testimony & Litigation Support.
- General Food Safety Consulting Services.